Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome to my life

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by. This is my first blog. Yes, I'm a little behind the times but I'm ready to make up for it.

Last week, I attended possibly the most amazing conference ever. It's called Engage Today 2009 (www.EngageToday2009.com). Incredible speakers such as His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Sir Richard Branson were among the awe-inspiring line-up. Every speaker made the learning extremely valuable and FUN! After four days of astonishing information, I was left speechless. I look forward to sharing some information and my thoughts from the conference in the following days and weeks.

This conference name speaks for itself, I feel completely engaged and ready to take on my role in the world. This morning I was inspired to dust off my book I was working on last year and start writing again. It has been such a rewarding day of inspired thought and creativity.
This life-changing experience has finally inspired me to carry this through the rest of my life.

I hope you enjoy reading some content from my book and ideas from the conference.

Feel free to connect with me and allow me to get to know you as well.

~Warmest wishes for your life~



No comments:

Post a Comment