Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today's glow

I am compelled to believe that the amazing day I had today is a reflection of the focus I have decided to pursue.

The past few days, I have been starting with a power hour consisting of:
20minutes of each Exercise, Education & Enlightenment
(Thanks to inspiration from Garrett Gunderson, a great speaker from the conference)
I have dabbled with morning rituals in the past, but this one seems to be a good balance for me. Education was a piece I was missing in the past that seems to be important. It helps inspire me and get me excited about changing the world, one day at a time.
Once you have been 'selfish' for the first hour of your day you are better equiped to help others.
This ritual is allowing me to take care of myself and be more focused throughout the rest of the day.

Some close friends noticed a glow coming from me today. That is the best way I can describe what happened to me during Engage Today, I lit up. Something inside of me came alive!

Due to this morning's time spent on myself, I was able to share my vision of the conference which some great friends today who are, like myself, creating positive change in the world.

I feel filled with duty to relay messages I received at the conference. One of my fellow delegates said it best, "Today we are the fortunate ones, in a few days we will be the responsible ones". (Joy Gilmour) She was referring to the valuable information being relayed to us. I am starting to truly feel this as I have so many friends and family wanting to know more specifics. I am formulating a group of people to share the changes in business. The Dalai Lama pointed out that the best way to learn is through teaching. I would like to teach you the information I learned at the conference so that we can discuss how to move forward individually or as a group.
If you are interested in being part of this group, please let me know.


For more information about Garrett Gunderson: http://www.garrettbgunderson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment