Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The mask is off...

I found this today as I was looking into notes for the book. Thought I would share it since reading it today helped to invigorate my excitement.

I wrote this on March 14th 2009 during a moment of clarity after watching the film Watchmen.

“As of this moment, my mask comes off. I am spirit and I am here to help humanity shift into another level of consciousness. It has come; the time when we are all ready to stand up and be here for humans...No more packaging, no more masks, no more trying to make everyone happy and everyone pleased. There is no more time for niceties. It is time for honesty. It does not matter what happens to bring the world together only that it is brought together. We must continue to see the underlying plot beneath the dismal over-plot. The underlying plot is evolution of humankind and evolution of you. Are you ready to evolve?

It is your time. Your power is in your hands again. Take it, accept it. It may feel strange at first as your power has not been yours for millennia. With this new found empowerment comes responsibility. I’m sure you have seen a superhero movie where ‘good’ and ‘evil’ have a very thin wall between them. Just as you will be uncomfortable within your power, you will be uncomfortable with the responsibility that you carry. There has already been a period of adjustment where we have all been playing with the idea of reality not being as tangible as we once thought. We have played, now it is time to work. This will be work for awhile.

Maintaining the type of focus this requires will take work. Focus is your work now. Practice maintaining your focus. Stare at a tree for an hour. You use those same eyes to watch TV for an hour. This is more important right now. This is of the essence. The ability of intense focus is what we are all capable of.

Now is the time to support one another. Get your groups together. Connection with other people is our lesson in this world. We have become too separate and it is time to come together as one people – the world people. It may take some catastrophic events to bring some people together. But, how do you want to change YOUR life? Knock on your neighbour’s door and introduce yourself. Talk to the person behind you in line. Call/see your family. Contact your greatest friends. Reconnect."

The Dalai Lama's message last week was "Compassion is the radicalism of our time."
Get radical and bring the compassion back into your life so it can return around the world.

Removing my mask has been a process and the last piece was removed at the Engage Today conference last week.

Hello world, I'm finally here.

I look forward to meeting you without your mask!

2 comments:

  1. Great quote! I must see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to be clear, this is not a quote from the movie. I also want to mention that this is a very violent and gory movie. It is based on one of the first graphic novels. Because of this, it is not the kind of movie I would normally be interested in, but I stumbled upon it through my cousins. After almost walking out a few times, I am glad I stuck in there. You never know when great clarity and inspiration will hit. I certainly did not expect it that night in the theatre. Watch for these moments. They will arrive when you least expect them...

    ReplyDelete